Redmond Labs is a software consulting and product incubation company, located in Redmond, WA, USA.
We love software architecture, prototyping, and end-to-end product development based on platforms such as Microsoft.Net, Windows Azure, and and Amazon Web Services; and we live and breathe modern software development practices such as Agile Development and Lean Startup.
Areas of Expertise:
- Microsoft ASP.Net / ASP.Net MVC
- Windows Azure
- ADO.Net / SQL Server / SQLite / MongoDB
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Silverlight
- Amazon EC2
Consulting Projects Completed So Far:
- Apache Solr/Lucene on Windows Azure and Windows Azure Solr Project on GitHub [Client: Microsoft Corp.]
- WebVTT and TTML: Cross-browser implementation of HTML5 Video Text Tracks [Client: Microsoft Corp.]
- inPods Online Learning Service: Product architecture, prototyping, and development using ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net Code First Entity Framework, and SQL Server [Client: inPods Inc.]
- SQLite2CE and SQLiteQuery2LINQ: Tools for migrating SQLite databases to SQL Server Compact Edition and for migrating SQL queries into LINQ [Client: Microsoft Corp.]
Our Own Product Incubations (Ongoing):
- ESL Reader (News portal and browser widget for helping English as a Second Language students)
- Smart Reader Daily (News portal and RSS feed consisting of recent news articles and commentary for English reading comprehension practice)
- Integrated Insight Platform (Platform for delivering information and learning just-in-time and in-context of peoples' regular online activities)
If you are interested in our software consulting or product incubation work, please send us an email at email@example.com. You will be amazed at what we can do for you!